Wednesday 23 February 2011

Yahoo Answers Poem

Yahoo Answers Poem


Why are there school?
Why does steam come out of my vagina?
I caught my son having sex with a guy and I think he might be gay.
I have a ping pong ball caught in my vagina.

If a hen swallows a condom filled with sperm infected with HIV AIDS and if somebody eats their meat will the person become infected with HIV AIDS?

The only people who know the code to my chastity belt are my parents.
I made jesus shaped pancakes and burnt them, am I going to hell?
Is the Vagina or whatever girls pee out of in the same place as a boys penus?
My girlfriend farted while we were kissing, should I break up with her?

My girlfriend hasn't had her period since she got pregnant do u think the baby is drinkin the blood?

How many calories are in a booger?
How do I let my son know Im better than he is?
Are freckles poisonous?
Is it true that using deodorant on your penis will stop you making sperm?

Is it weird if I enter the pool with my penis pointing down in speedo and up when I come out of pool?

Do beautiful white girls have boogers?
HOW DO I TURN OFF CAPSLOCK?
I have ate two whole tangerines in about two hours what will happen to me?
How do you spell government?

I wanted to see if my computer would take my credit card. I put it in the CD rom and it got stuck. How do I get it out?

How to I start breeding show turtles?
Why am I turned off by my GF's pussy?
Where can I buy a really big jar of peanut butter?
Is it okay to have sex while you are fishing?

I sleep naked at night and my ipod got stuck in my vagina. how do I get it out?

I get turned on by dogs. is this cool y/n?
Am I still a virgin if the guy only stuck his dick have way in?
How can I tell someone I gave them crabs and HIV?
How can I change my race?

Why don't certain things have coupons? Like tattoos or abortion?

How do I remove spider eggs from under my skin?
What do black people do on friday?
Will mixing bleach and coke make you pass out?
Can squirrels talk to the dead?

If my son is gay does that mean I am gay too?

Is it okay to think your siblings at HAWT?
What section of my resume do I put my mafia wars and farmville stats?
Is the Ipad dishwasher safe?
How do I find out if I have pregnetsy?

What are the negative effects on drinking alien urine?

Lady GaGa fire bra boob burn?
So unicorns like root beer?
Can I breastfeed my husband?
Is it normal to have hair in my butt?

No comments:

Post a Comment